It's Y4IT season once again and this year's 4-day event is full of very interesting topics on Information Technology and Computing. Here are 12 topics that I think are worth taking a look at (in random order):
- Developing Web Toys - Mr. Luis Buenaventura II
- Marketing Through Social Networks - Mr. J. Angelo Racoma
- IT in the Early Grades- Ms. Sabrina Par
- The 7 Habits of an Effective Developer - Mr. Chuk Munn Lee
- The Next 5 in 5: Predicting Innovations - Mr. Lope Doromal, Jr.
- Love in Cyberspace - Prof. Cherrie Joy Billedo
- Creating Dynamic Web Application Using ASP.NET 3.5 - Ms. Alezandra Nicolas
- Democratizing Innovation Using the Web - Mr. Mark Ruiz
- Empathic Computing: Innovations and Challenges - Dr. Merlin Teodosia Suarez
- Innovation on the Web -Mr. Jay Trinidad
- Internet Romance - Mr. Jayvee Fernandez
- To Tumble, to Twitt; to Twitt: Perchance to Plurk: Ay, There's the Rub - Mr. Juned Sonido
The Philippine Youth Congress in Information Technology (or Y4IT Conference) is an annual event organized by the UP Information Technology Training Center (UP ITTC) to give the Filipino youth a glimpse of relevant current and emerging topics of Information Technology in Business, Society, and Research.